We believe people want to become a part of an organization that is vibrant and progressive with activities for all ages. As such, we have been active in the following areas:
ABRUZZO EARTHQUAKE RELIEF:
- With the Italian Community raised over $160,000
DONATION TO VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS:
- Continuing support for the St. Louis Center for children for adlults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Contributed and or supported events and programs such as:
- Columbus Day Committee events (Mass, Parade, Banquet)
- A.N.F.E. Light on Life Foundation, which brings Italian children with retinal disorder in for treatment.
- Capuchin Kitchens
- Focus Hope: helping people develop job skills